•15 minute initial meeting to asses your needs and create a customized package of services and products to better serve you.
• Customize birth plan. A birth plan is an essential document which communicates your birth desires to the medical staff and support system
Labor & Delivery Preparation (Virtual/ In- Person)
• Sessions will assist with breathing techniques, comfort measures, visualization and centering methods to provide relief through contractions and guide birth through those intense moments of active labor.
Postpartum Support– Postpartum support is essential to all parents. Tending to your recovery and a newborn, and juggling all other responsibilities can be stressful.
• Postpartum Planning
• Meal Prep
• Postpartum Visits (infant care, sibling care, light housekeeping)
Childbirth Education (Virtual/ In- Person)
• Childbirth education course will prepare you for what to expect through pregnancy and early stages of labor. Anatomy, birth options, and hospital policy and procedures.
Breastfeeding and Formula Classes (Virtual / In- Person)
•Breastfeeding is a natural process but it’s not an instinctual practice. Guidance with different positions, latch awareness and supply understanding can take the intimidation out of breastfeeding. Also providing answers for how to formula feed: bottle preparation proper storage and supplementation tips.
Belly Birth (Virtual/ In- Person)
• Scheduled or emergency, belly births are major surgery. Preparation, knowledge of the process and recovery care can provide the ease and comfort needed to make necessary decisions.
Postpartum Class (Virtual/ In- Person)
• The 4th trimester, this class will go over the basics of preventive action, sign to be aware of for postpartum preeclampsia, postpartum depression and or anxiety. Tips and tricks for welfare and recovery.
*New* Home Birth Preparation
Home births are trending but can be just as much anxiety inducing as hospital births if you don’t know the what’s and how’s. While doulas don’t attend home births unless as an assistant to a medical professional, this course can provide answers on how to prepare yourself and your home.
Breastfeeding Support (Postpartum)
• Breastfeeding is very beneficial to both newborn and mommy. It can also be very difficult, physically and emotionally when there is no support. Our support will provide assessments and assist with proper latching, feeding cues, feeding positions etc.
Birth Doula Support (Virtual/ In-Person)
•Birth Support can be booked for virtual and in-person birth assistance. As your birth worker,I will utilize the techniques learned during our L&D class to keep the birth person focused and find a level of comfort and maintain that comfort during birth. Doula support can be utilized for induction, spontaneous births and belly birth. This service also grants you 24/7 access to doula during your on call period which is 2 weeks prior to your due date and 2 weeks after your due date.
** Prices for services vary, packages can be created to meet family’s needs. Please contact us for quotes**